M E A L S:
Protein Smoothie Bowl
1. Add approx. 6 oz of chocolate protein shake into blender (I use half of 1 of these shakes -available in bulk at Costco!)
2. Add 4-5 ice cubes
3. Add a splash of unsweetened almond milk (I use vanilla flavored)
4. Add 4-5 frozen strawberries + 1 handful of frozen blueberries
5. Add 1-2 scoops of peanut butter powder
6. Add 1 scoop of collagen peptide powder
7. Add a shake of cinnamon
8. BLEND, then use a cup or bowl, toppings optional! (cinnamon, granola, and chia seeds)
S N A C K S:
1. Toast some whole wheat bread
2. Slice an avocado in half (store the other in an airtight container)
3. With a fork, mash up the inside of the cado
4. Scoop out the cado and spread on both toast slices
5. Top with whatever your heart desires
^ I recommend Trader Joe’s “everything but the bagel” seasoning, or simply a sea salt+pepper+chia seeds combo!
Have this as a healthy, filling snack or eat it alongside some yogurt, a fruit smoothie, or even just a frothy coffee to make a yummy breakfast!
1. Wash desired number of strawberries
2. Dip strawberries in your favorite yogurt (I use Oikos Triple Zero vanilla flavored)
3. Top with mini dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
4. Eat as they are or store in the freezer for a crunchy, cold snack later!
I swear this is made for people like me who have a SERIOUS sweet tooth but want a healthier alternative!
L I Q U I D L O V E:
Frothy Coffee (Bullet Proof Coffee)
1. Add your regular amount of coffee into a blender.
2. Add 1 packet of stevia sweetener (or more, to taste)
3. Add a few splashes of unsweetened almond milk (to taste)
4. Add 1 scoop of collagen peptide powder
5. Add a small scoop (about 1 tbsp) of coco oil/ghee combo (or add separately)
6. Blend very lightly (I do 2 quick pulses of 3ish seconds)
7. Pour in your mug & sprinkle cinnamon + turmeric powder
This cheap, healthier latte dupe is more filling and more satisfying than a regular coffee!